Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FREEBIE: PINWHEEL EMBELLISHMENTS



My little girl, Neena aka Monkey, loves pinwheels! So I designed some pinwheels to offer in my scrap kits. They turned out adorable and I am working on building matching pinwheels for each one of kits as an addon.
I am offering a FREEBIE pinwheel offer today, for you to check out and try. I animated the one above, the freebie is not animated. These were exceptionally difficult to make and I am working up a template, so if you want a personalized one to match a kit or paper pack you have, just leave a message and email me and we'll put something together.
In this FREEBIE download you recieve two , two toned pinwheels. They are 1000 x 1000 over 2000 dpi for excellence in printing. :)
Download your freebie pinwheels below.

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez