Sunday, May 20, 2007

35 Freebie Downloads - May Freebies 2007




If this is your first visit to my freebie blog, then I welcome you with a big hug and a cupcake! :) I am taking today off to relax and catch up on Wrestling.(loves Triple H, John Cena and Shawn Micheals....ooo) I'm about ten weeks behind! UGH.



If this is your first visit and first time of downloading my graphics freebies, I kindly request that read my TOU. You can read them HERE.



Until I get back online this evening to post more fun and fill another goodie bag....
enjoy digging through this months Freebie Downloads and visit my friend Princess Pamela, the star of this week's SpotLight.. And last but not least; Check out my Friend AmyW.S Scrap-a-lot page, she has a fabulous list of fun blogs to check out and TODAY is the GRAND OPENING of her Fabulous store DIGI by DESIGN. She has a big store wide sale going on today and so now is the opportunity to check her out and buy everything up!



35 Freebie Downloads from Jelly Bean Lane

Shop at AmyW.'S Digi By Design, where there is a 25% store-wide sale for Grand Opening TODAY!

Amy's Blog

Visit Princess Pamela of Digitreats

DigiTreatsCOMING SOON!


Keep Posted for the Opening of my Official Site and eShop Jelly Bean Lane


Add me to your favorites, for daily updates , weekly spot lights and fabulous freebies!!
Smiles Across the Miles -
Rachel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Just checking in to say hi. Hope you're well. Have a great week...Rosemarie

PS Thanks for the sends to my google e-mail..They are great...;)

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 20, 2007 at 11:58 PM said...

You're always welcome here hun! Hugs - Rachel

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez