Tuesday, May 29, 2007

FREEBIE~ Super Star Quick Pages


Well friends, today is going to be a busy crazy day for me and the kids, so we will be AFK alot.
I had a long eventful night last night. My Weenie dog, Moma, had her babies. She had the biggest litter she has ever had. She usually weighs 9 lbs , being a miniture doxie, yesterday she weighed 18.3 lbs, and she was huge! I was going to take a picture before she exploded, BUT, I was to late. lol
She had 6 little meenie weenies, 2 black 4 brown. 2 girls 4 boys. I will get a picture of all of them later and post it in a scrap. They are all SOOOO cute and tiny.

I am posting a couple of freebies right now, and will try to get something done on my Slumber Party kit and stuff later this evening. ;)

Today I have two quick pages for you. Yesterday I posted the Template for the intermediate and advanced scrappers and today I have the QP's for the beginners or the scrappers that don't have alot of time, but like the LO! :)

One is just like the LO I made yesterday of the kids playing hide and seek.

This one is Super Star QP #1. :)

The other is one a put together just doddling with the template again last night, it turned out pretty cute, it is Supser Star QP #2..


If this is your first time of visiting my blog or downloading any of my graphics , scrap supplies and freebies, I kindly request that you read my TOU in full before downloading or using them. :) You may read them HERE.

Grab Both Quick Pages



Have a fun day today everyone! Happy Scrapping!

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

10 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on May 29, 2007 at 9:08 AM said...

AWESOME!!!
TY so very much!!!!

xashee's corner on May 29, 2007 at 9:29 AM said...

oh how COOL!! a big CONGRATS to your little Moma and her babies!!!
i am looking forward to the pix!!!! I LOVE BABIES, real or animal!! it doesnt matter to me! lol

Unknown on May 29, 2007 at 12:58 PM said...

thanks these are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you this looks fun

Anonymous said...

TYFS

Shell on May 30, 2007 at 11:14 AM said...

thanks so much

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Great colors & patterns. Thanks for sharing these 2 QPs!

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous quick pages! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

You have lovely things for share.. thanks!!!!!!!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez