Sunday, June 10, 2007

FREEBIE~ Rachel's Swirly Paper Bows and Buttons


I've made a few bows, and I'm making alot more, but these were the experimental paper bows, and In this freebie zip I have added a polka dot one that I thought was cute. The polka dot bow isn't paper, it's ribbon, so I'd like your imput on that one particularly. The other ones is the ones I was working on trying to figure out how to make them, and in the process I have made a template that I will post later one. I have several styles of bows I am working on, but I thought it one was cute. ;)

This freebie "Buttons N Bows" has 6 pastel swirly paper bows and 7 plain buttons, with an additional yellow swirly paper bow and one pink polka dot bow.


If this is your first time of visiting my blow and downloading my graphics and freebies, I kindly request that you read my TOU. You may read them HERE.

Click the Image for a Larger view. The Bows shown are only 20 % of actual size , the buttons are 60% actual size, in the larger display image. :)



Want 'em? Grab 'em here



Happy Scrappin!

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel -- what cute bows. So nice of you to share. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

What cute bows and little buttons. Thank you so much.

xashee's corner on June 11, 2007 at 8:00 AM said...

thank you so much for the oh soo cute buttons and bows!!! Have a GREAT day!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on June 11, 2007 at 9:46 AM said...

TYFS your fantastic Buttons & Bows!!

Jenni on June 12, 2007 at 12:25 AM said...

Thanks so much, these are really cute

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these adorable buttons and bows!

Sarah Hashim on June 16, 2007 at 3:12 PM said...

Thank you these are lovely great for my girly pages

Anonymous said...

luv the bows & ty!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez