Wednesday, February 27, 2008

FREEBIES!!!! YAY!!!! They are Back!!!


Well, I made some new goodies today. I have a bunch more to do when Im not making soap and lotions and what not. I soooo miss designing and scrapping. I took some adorable pictures of Neena today I am dying to scrap, so.... I will work on that today after I get my lotion orders filled. I have like 4 to fill today.

Anyhoo..... What do I have in my goodie bag today???

Well I put together some new papers, and some word art for those goofy spring and summer pics that will be coming up of our kids and friends getting into the mood of the fun seasons....

I have some paper butterflies I will be post after I get some more designs together. But there is the sneak Peak.......


Here is the Papers. It includes four cooridnating papers. Stressed Stripes, Stressed Purple, a magenta floral print, and word art summer phrase paper.

You can download it here

Then I made some fun word art to go with it

and you can snag that here

Princess Pamela has some cute papers and nifty kits right now, Jump Elements and Papers, and you can visit her and snag those here

Thank you Princess Pamela for sharing your fine work, I've missed you girl, hope to catch up soon.

Please tell all of the designers you barrow from Thank you and respectfully follow all TOU.

I will be adding those paper butterflies up for Snag later on after I get a few more made.
I am currently working on Listing all of the Full Mega Kits up on my store front, you won't see them there yet because I am working on loading them... haha, but you can find a ton of Natural and Organic Handmade soaps, bath bombs and lotions on my store front.

Just visit at www.soaps-n-suds.com

Soaps 'N Suds and keep posted for more freebies and more Mega Kits. I have gotten so many emails wanting them, and some of you found me on ebay and got some for a great price. Thank you for hunting me down.

Love as always, and happy scrapping!!!!

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez