Friday, February 29, 2008

Yucko Sicko


Well, I'm feeling better than I was yesterday but still feelin' a little under the weather. I have some more goodies to list after while, so keep posted. For now, I have to do my Friday run to the post office and make a trip to the bank to do deposits. I will be gone for most of the afternoon, but I have some fun tissue papers to list later today.

Thank you to digifree for the generous listing. Nathan was real excited to see his picture up. And to the mom that posted a comment on the download about her daughter wanting to make the giant hamburgers, I will post the recipe here later. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to take this time to say I appriciate all the wonderful, beautiful, talented gifts that you have given us all throughtout the year so far. It is people like you who help the ones that love to digital scrapbooks, that have a limited income who now can enjoy the beauty of doing layouts of there love ones, and the joy of seeing how wonderful and exciting the layouts came out. I was taught from birth to give, and this is just what all you wonderful designers are doing. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say, God Bless you, and my saying thanks seems at times not enough. But, I know when you give that precious gift, all you want is a thank you and to let us tell you what we think of your designs. Well, for me! Each designer has there own way of designing and I greatly appriciate every gift I recieve. Have a great day, and many thanks for you wonderful talent and sharing them with all of us.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on February 29, 2008 at 1:21 PM said...

Thank you for your kind words. It means so much. I love designing and sharing, and appreciate those who truly appreciate it. So many people come and snag and don't say a word. It doesn't get to me much, because I share these things for that reason, to share with everyone. Thank you so much , that is the nicest comment anyone has left.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on February 29, 2008 at 1:23 PM said...

Louisiana Lady, if you come back by to visit can you send me an email. go to soaps-n-suds.com and email me from the contact us link. I'd like to send you a special link for a special download. A gift from me to you, as my appreciation to you for being so nice and kind. So many people download and so few take a few seconds to say thanks. You did so much more. Holla.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez