Sunday, March 2, 2008

Now taking Repost requests for past freebies


Good Morning everyone!!
I hope this sunday is finding all spiritually uplifted and ready for the upcomming work week for some and busy stay at home mom week for others. For me, that is both. ;) I will be headed to church soon, but I wanted to post real quick....

I am now taking requests from my regular and new visitors, to go through all of my old freebie posts that are currently unavailable and post a reply to this message requesting a Relist of favorite freebies you may have missed.

Requested Freebies will be posted this afternoon after I get in from church.

1. Browse my freebies
2. reply to this post requesting a relist for download
3. Don't forget to visit www.soaps-n-suds.com And go to the online store. I have started listing my digi scraps there for those who want to help support my designs and are looking for the best bath bombs, lotions and soaps ever!! .:)

Can't wait to hear from you guys and get some of those missed freebies back up. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the word art freebies...

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on March 3, 2008 at 11:49 AM said...

Jessica,
give me a couple of days to go through my hard drive to find these. I have them saved in zips on my second disk. ;)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

i love the cupcakes the best and have to confess i love them all..jennifer

andria on March 19, 2008 at 4:35 AM said...

Hi there Rachel, would it be possible to get your beautiful Mother word art again..all your work is beautiful , had quite a few downloaded and put in lil folders till my puter decided it was time to shut down for good and lost everything from the past three years including layouts etc..Waahhhh..But am slowly getting a few things back again and been busy trying to get some layouts done again..huge hugz n appreciation from oz

Unknown on March 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM said...

Hi Rachel!
would it be possible to get your "Hippie Chic" kit posted again?
Your kits are great!

Shelley

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez