Friday, April 3, 2009

Drum Roll....and another FREEBIE!!



Since yesterday I started the works of a new element to add to my kits. Pencils are way cool, especially if you can customize them to fit your scrapbooking layouts.


I had seen a couple of pencils floating around on the net, and I wasn't happy with them. They looked nice, don't get me wrong, and kudos to the designers that had created them, but I was looking for something with more detail and could be customized.



I began with prototype 1. It was a little sketchy and looked like a pencil, but looked more like a cartoonish pencil.


Then I started prototype 2, learning from my mistakes from the first and I turned out the freebie I posted last night.


And now.... the final one. I am happy with this pencil and have made it into a PSP template, and currently working on an ADOBE template.


The templates will be available in the store later on, but I am offering a freebie download today of one pencil, and one embellished pencil. The embellished pencil is cute, it shows what you can do with two of my elements, the curly ribbons bow and the pencil. Together they make an adorable scrap.




0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez