Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FREEBIE: Ultimate Grab Bag


Well, for the last couple of weeks I have been a busy busy busy girl, updating everything, the website, the freebies, all of my kits and papers. It's taking me a little time, but I should have everything in working order again soon and everything listed in the scrap shoppe. WHEW! It's going to be all worth it. I am loving the way the blog is looking and how it all is coming together.

Today I have a very big, special surprise for you all. For today's FREEBIE, I have an ultimate grab bag. This bag includes one of my full kits. It's one of my older kits, but a well sought after one. I hope you enjoy this one, it's adorable.


0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez