Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Big Thank you Hug to all of my visitors!


You're always welcomed in my digital home, and I hope I have extended enough hospitality to each of you.

I want to take this moment to thank ALL of you who have left such wonderful comments, thank your and notes on my blog, my 4shared comments and also for the wonderfully sweet emails.

I get so many emails a day, and it really brightens my smile to read each one. I reply to them all as soon as possiable, and I have met some great people and made some nifty new friends. Keep them coming, I love it. So thank you for your warm friendly words, I do appreciate it.

If I have missed getting an email back to you, I do apologize, I am reading on average 20 -60 emails a day depending on my listings, and I reply to each as I can. :)

Hugs a bunch and thanks so much -
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez