Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fun Scrappy Visits and PSP FLAIR !!


Ladies, I have some fabulous blogs I want to share with you. These places are just loaded with friendly faces, creativity and freebies.

If you are PSPer, I have a great place for you to visit to learn how to use the program and have a blast with it. ;)

Angel Faye is a freebie hunter, and she is has a great list of blogs and freebie shares. Visit her and leave her a thank you for sharing her finds. You can visit her blog HERE and tell her Rachel, from Jelly Bean Lane sent you. ;)

Princess Pamela has this great Star Burst template and Happy Template today, that Looks like alot of fun to play with. I AM DYING to try it out and the Paisley one she posted last week! You can visit her blog Here Tell her Rachel of Jelly Bean Lane sent you. ;)

AmyW.'S Blog has a wonderful list of other blogs and shares and ALSO, has some really nifty goodies in her new DigiByDesign store , that you just can't live without!! Visit Amy's Blog "Scrap-a-lot" Here and tell her Rachel of Jelly Bean Lane sent you. ;)

Helena has some rockin' Book marks, kits and elements up for share, you may visit her blog HERE Tell her Rachel from Jelly Bean Lane sent you. ;)

Please remember to tell these lovely ladies thank you when you download , I know they appreciate it as much as I do, and link them over here so they can grab some goodies too. ;)

If you're looking to learn PSP from a group of friendly and experienced people, go to PSP Learning Tree. THis is a great yahoo PSP group for learning to use Paint Shop Pro. Let Gail and Chanda know you snagged the link from me. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

1 comments:

Unknown on May 24, 2007 at 6:12 AM said...

Hey Rachel,

I checked out the Learning Tree and I think I might actually join the group - maybe they can teach me some tricks to digital sb'ing and it would encourage me to do more LO's! Ya think? Anyhoo - thanks for all the goodies! I'm LOVIN'em!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez