Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Daily Freebie Schedule


HUGS!

During the school week I usually post my freebies and goodies in the later morning to afternoon time period and alot in the evenings also. Not so much in the mornings because my kids are homeschooled and the mornings are wrapped up with school and errands. :)

The weekends are awesome days because I post through out the entire day.

School will be out after the end of this week and I will be able to post more in the mornings as well. :) YAY!

If you haven't subscribed to my email goodie bag, I really recommend you do that, cause I sent out alot of stuff you won't see here on my blog. Somedays I send a ton of stuff and some times it just a few things in the week. But you will get the Free Monthly Scrap Calander and everything.

So email me from my email button on the side bar with a little note that you want on my goodie bag list. :)

Always comment when you snag and download, I apprecate it wh en you do, and I feel appreciated.

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez