Tuesday, May 1, 2007

DAILY GOODIE BAG



Thank you to my newest subscribers for your kind emails, and you are all certianly welcome!

Why did I start this share blog? Well, I have been PSPing for about 5 years now and when I first got started I didn't know where to begin or what on earth I was doing.

It was several wonderful people online in various groups and websites that pointed me in the right direction through tutorials and tube sharing sites.

Now, today, I create graphics I never imagined I could and I have a new love for digital scrapbooking and the design of scrap kits.

This is a way for me to pay it forward for all of the kindness others have shown me in their shares.

All I ask in return, is that you share my blog with others, follow copyrights and my TOU as well as artists I host here, and leave me a comment from time to time when you snag. ;)

And if you wish to share with me, I will definately accept and thank you in advance. ;)

Email me to get on my Daily Goodie bag list where you will get awesome snags and stuff you won't see here on my page. :) You can find the link on my side bar. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez