Wednesday, May 9, 2007

FREEBIE: NEW! Romantic Metal Art By Rachel Hansen


I made a new set. The entire set is going up in the estore for only $1.00 to DL, when the store opens. The Set includes ten pieces , that will only be 10 cents per piece plus tax and small transfer fee of 30 cents per transaction to cover the amount taken from paypal. ;)

You can download a sample of this metal art here to see if you like it. ;)

Working on my Digital Dollar Store has me pulling my hair out by the roots, but I think I'll get it down soon. Man I hope so, or the next picture you see of me I will be sporting a new Shanade O'Connor Look. ha ha





Id love your feedback on this design. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez