Thursday, May 10, 2007

Something new and tasty.... wanna peak?


Ok, so I have been UBER busy trying to figure this Zen Cart estore stuff out, getting my goodies up on line and ordering this and that and setting up pay pal and blah blah blah and I am feeling a little busy crazy over here.

So I am a little behind on my freebies and goodie bag... don't worry, it's still daily I am just running around like a chicken with it's head lopped off right now. lol

I still have time to create, because mostly what I have been doing, is w orking on the store and the website, AND designing designing designing. I have alot of new, and wonderful goodies.... so I want to show you a littl peak of what I am working on right now. Soon as I can, I will get the freebie DL up for you guys. ;)



Ooooo..... nummy......... I'd love your feedback on this design... cause it's going in a new upcomming Mega kit and Free Mini Kit DL. ;) This is inspired by my sister. ;)

Rach

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Just popping in to say hi. All the freebies have been wonderful...Thank you soo much for sharing your creativity with us...It is very much appreciated...
Also I love the chocolat heart...

Rosemarie

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez