Wednesday, May 2, 2007

FREEBIE: PSP Brushes / Digi-Scrap Stamps


Hi everyone! Man today was busier than yesterday and I truly think tomorrow I will have a break to play around on here and post more goodies alot sooner. lol I know I said that yesterday. ha ha. I made sure that my Goodie Bag subscribers got their promised daily goodies first thing. ;) And while I was at it, I tubed a pair of sunglasses. Now I am getting to the fun in here. :)

Anyhoo today's first freebie is a set of PSP Brushes/Digi-Scrap stamps by Lori. They are lovely brushes and can come in handy on many differant graphics and scrap pages. :)



Want them?




I only ask that you leave me a comment when downloading, either here or on my file storage. :)

Hugs-Rachel

3 comments:

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 11:39 AM said...

WOOHOO!! thank you for these awesome brushes!! You give me reason to start learning and using my psp!!! lol HAVE a WONDERFUL DAY! :)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful brushes!

Thanks for sharing!

Janice (aka. mi2az)

Anonymous said...

Another set of fabulous brushes. Thank you for sharing!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez