Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sweet Dreams My friends


Well, folks, I am off to bed for the night. I apologize for the freebies being updated so late today, but it was a rather busy day. :) Tomorrow morning after the kids go to moms for the morning, I will be taking my car to L&W to have it put on diagnostics to see what is wrong with it. The Blankity Blank thang has been giving me Shiznit for about two months. It sucks gas really bad these days and it just doesn't have the umph! it needs. We are pretty sure it's an O2 sensor and fuel injector(s) that are bad. We will see. I hope it doesn't cost alot to fix.

It will be fixed soon, it needs to be done because my buddy asked for a ride to lubbock when his mom goes in for her kidney transplant and the car needs to be working in opt condition before we leave out of town that far.

But anyhoo, tomorrow will tell alot and I pray that it doesn't cost a fortune. I need a running vehicle until I get a new one. That and this one needs to be in safe condition, I am carrying 3 kiddos around in that car.

Tomorrow I will be online a little more than today and yesterday after I get the car handled in the A.M. and I am hoping to have an Alpha , and another Mini kit posted. I am almost finished with my newest Mega kit , an alpha and the scrap from Nikki's Birthday! You guys have got to see beautiful she has gotten. :)

Hugs and sweet dreams -
Happy Scrappin'

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez