Friday, May 4, 2007

FREEBIE: Rachel's Spring Thing Papers


I thought today I would post some of my papers. I used these to make the scrap of Mom and Neena during her bath time. The colors are great for spring or summer themed scraps. :)

I hope you like them and can use them. ;)


There are three papers, two patterned and one solid. Papers are in .JPEG format and are HUGE, so you can resize them to whatever size you like without taking away from the over all texture and beauty of the papers. :)

If this is your first visit and first Freebie DL from my site, I kindly request that you read my TOU. You can read them HERE.

Want them?



Well, the kiddos are at the movie watching Spider Man with a friend today, so that gives me a couple of hours with just me and Neena. After a quick bath and fresh clothes for her, she is going down for a nap and I have dishes to wash and clothes to sort. I will be back in a while. I hope you make some great LO's with these papers. I'd love for you to link me if you post something, I love seeing everyones creativity. :)

Hugs -

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez