Friday, May 4, 2007

Papers, Stickers and Elements, OH MY!


LOL!!!! I just took a look at my loot. I couldn't resist.... I was given a $100.00 limit for scraps at the local hobby shop the other day and everything was 50% off, so I walked out of there with a little over $100.00 worth of new scrap items and $56.00. That left me $44.00 in my budget. Two days later I am wondering, "Oh my, what to do with $44.00.."

Well, what do you think I did? lol I went back to the hobby shop and bought up more scrap stuff!! I am talking, ribbons, and elements and papers and bows and stickers and SCRAPS SCRAPS SCRAPS!!!!

I sat it on the table when I got home with the rest of the stuff I bought the other day and it is a heaping mess of SCRAPS!! I do this digital scrapping, because it's so much fun and then I got the bright idea to make some matching LO in RL.

I had bought some little baby scrap books at big lots last week, and so I only needed a few papers and things to start the books, and now I have enough to last a life time! WOW!

This will be fun... I hope I have some time to do this with all that I have divided between the kids the house and my digital stuff. lol I am sure I can squeeze it in somewhere. lol

Hugs,
Rachel <-------- Scrap Junkie

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez