Saturday, May 26, 2007

MAY CONTEST!! ATTENTION ALL SCRAPPERS!!!


Ok, you've been downloading my freebies all month now, and I have tons of emails saying how much you love the stuff you're getting...... So what one earth are you doing with it??? lol

Well here is your chance to take my goodies and show off what you're using all of the freebies I've given you for.

So, what do you do? Create an original Layout using my elements, papers, alphas, mini kits, embellishments etc ONLY. Now, I realize I haven't posted alot in the lines of Papers yet, but I have posted some... and if you have to use someone elses papers, that's ok, but I need you to be sure to tell me where you got the papers so proper credits can be given. :)

Create an original layout with the scraps you have gathered here, and Submit them to me via email with "MAY Scrap Layout Contest" in the Subject line. All layouts will be placed in a File and judged by Me, My Sister and My mom and two friends at the end of May... that's just a few days, so get tuh-scrappin'! :) I prefer you use your own LO design oppose to others premade templates if possiable, but if you use someone elses papers or Templates, I do require that you give me the information to post for proper crediting purposes. And you may only use elements, embellishments, alphas etc that you download from me in this contest. :)

1st. Place Prize Winner Recieves a Full Mega Kit of your Choice, One Alpha Set and One Element Set.
2nd Place Prize Winnher Recieves One Full Alpha Set of your Choice and one Full Element Set.
3rd Place Prize Winner Recieves one full element set of your choice.

Prizes May Be Chosen from and are limited to My Designs only and no other designer.

Each Submission will be Published on my page as well. ;)

Please have all of your submissions turned in by June 1st. One Submission per email address only please. ;)

On your mark.... get set........SCRAP!

5 comments:

Faye Hadfield on May 26, 2007 at 8:16 PM said...

What a great idea - can't wait to get started!!!!

xashee's corner on May 26, 2007 at 10:03 PM said...

i think this is a WONDERFUL idea! i will surely see what i can do hehe :)
thanks for the challenge!! :D

Unknown on May 27, 2007 at 9:32 AM said...

What a Awesome Idea!!!

I cant wait to get started!

Whooo~Whooo!!!

Binks

Unknown on May 28, 2007 at 11:02 AM said...

Can we use kits we have purchased from you for the contest?

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 28, 2007 at 12:40 PM said...

Yep, you can use anything you get me from me, freebies or purchased!! :)

Hugs,
Rachel

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez