Saturday, May 26, 2007

Freebie: My Dog Spot Alpha Sampler by Rachel




I just finished this Alpha set, to go in an upcomming Kit.... and I have the sampler ready. This was alot of Fun to make too! :)

THis alpha replicates soft plush puppy fur. Tan with Brown Spots, for scraps of your kiddos with their favorite pets or stuffed animals or scraps of your special pet pal... It's only limited to your own imagination.

Here is an upclose look of the detailed fur...


And A look at the Alpha at 100% scale made at about 300 ppi for better qaulity in resizing and printing...


Freebie Sampler comes with the Letters C-u-d-d-l-e-l-y to Spell Cuddley or Cuddle. Full Alpha set is complete with Upper Case and Lower Case Alphas, Numerals 0-9 and Puncutuation points. Can be purchased in full by contacting me via email for only 1.50 plus tax. Interested parties may email me using my email link in the goodie bag section to the right of my page. ;)

If this is your first time DLing my freebies or visiting my page, I kindly request that you read my TOU in full before Downloading and signing in the comments section. You may read the TOU HERE.

Want the Sample Alphas?



I hope you enjoy these as much I as enjoyed making them and am enjoying making the matching kit loaded with all kinds of fun elements , papers and embellishments. ;)

Smiles across the Miles,
Rachel

3 comments:

Faye Hadfield on May 26, 2007 at 8:15 PM said...

Thanks for these Rachel - they're so cute!!!

xashee's corner on May 26, 2007 at 9:58 PM said...

thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent!! :) hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on May 27, 2007 at 9:13 AM said...

TY so very much for the AWESOME alpha!!!!!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez