Saturday, May 12, 2007

NEW Design by Rachel: DIGI Cupcake, Potentially Cute Scrap Embelishment??


Hey guys,

I'm posting this Sample up... I just finished it and was curious to see if anyone might be intrested in it as a scrap embelishment. So depending on how many comments I get on this graphic will determine whether or not I go ahead and make a freebie zip of differant colors and designs.

Let me know what you think...



You're welcome to email me as well if you'd rather your comments be private.

I'm thinking of making this one into a tutorial for JBL. Thoughts?

Rachel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, I love the cupcakes. I do hope you will post as a freebie. Thanks again for all that you do. have a Happy Momy's Day...

Rosemarie

Unknown on May 12, 2007 at 8:53 PM said...

I love it Rachel!!

I also love Cupcakes.. I would love to have them.... Happy Mommy's Day!

Hugzzz,
Binkey

Anonymous said...

They look good enough to eat - Hugs - Maggy

Anonymous said...

I love the cupcakes, I thing they're way too cute,

Rose (Craftymoom) on May 20, 2007 at 8:25 PM said...

I love them... They look real enough to eat, lol.... Hope you will consider posting them as a freebie....

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez