Thursday, May 10, 2007

FREEBIE: I Heart Chocolate Alpha Sampler by Rachel Hansen


This is my favorite alpha yet! The full set is going up on the store for $3.60( that's only 10¢ ea. which is what all of the dime graphics will be. :p) and will include 26 lower case letters ( cause upper case looked like Cr*p lol) and and ten numerals 0-9.



Chocolate hearts with a creamy chocolate letter center. Very Pretty, Smooth and elegant. The Sample Download includes the letters S-W-E-E-T and one decorative chocolate heart.



Created and Designed by ©Rachel Hansen (mio), another JBL original. :)

If this is your first time visiting my blog or downloading my original freebie scrap embellishment graphics and scrap kits, I kindly request that you read and follow my TOU. You can read them HERE.

I would love your feedback on this alpha set.
Want 'Em?




I truly hope you guys enjoy scrapping with this alpha sampler as much as I had a blast making them. :)

Happy Scrappin'

Rachel :)

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez