Sunday, May 27, 2007

Show ' N Tell and Quick Page Freebie


Well , Here is just one scrap I made with the "MY Dog Spot" kit. I have several pictures of Nate and Noodle with their puppies that I'd want to scrap and post...

but for now, I have this one, just to show off a few of the goodies of the kit and put my dad's weenie dog, "Doc" into the spot light a little.

These pictures were taken by Daddy when "Doc" was about 8 weeks old. He is now several months old and is a little big than this and alot stalkier. He's a sweet natured little guy too and he LOVES his tummy rubbed! He has become my dad's little buddy and when he was about this size, he rode around in the bib of Dad's over-alls!

Here is "Doc" being just to cute for words!( click the image for a larger more detailed view)


I've also made a quick page out of this layout, and you're welcome to use it with Credit to mio if you don't mind. "Quick Page Courtesy of Rachel of Jelly Bean Lane" Will suffice me. ;) I appreciate it. ;)

If this is your first time of visiting my Blog and/or downloading my Freebies and Graphics or purchasing... I kindly request that you read my TOU in full before downloading or using my designs. ;) I don't mind you using them, if you respect my TOU. You can read them HERE.

Would you like this Quick Page?PNG Format to easily Drop your Pictures into the page with little work or added hassle. :)



I am out for the weekend guys. I am going to spend the holiday with my kiddos and Family. I wish you all a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend. My Goodie Bag Mailing list will resume on Tuesday and I hope you enjoy these fabulous freebies! I will have a new list and a New Spot Light Posted Next week also. ;)

I will be answering emails over the weekend and filling Orders, so go ahead and feel free to coorispond with me on paypal equiries and such.

Smiles across the Miles,
Rachel

3 comments:

Melberry on May 27, 2007 at 10:26 PM said...

Your layout from your newest kit is terrific, and clearly shows the dog's personality. Thanks for letting us see it.

Anonymous said...

Awh. ty... this is Doc, My Dad's weenie dog he got from my moma's weenie's last litter ( she is due again ANY DAY NOW... lol)

Doc is the sweetest and calmest natured little puppy... and you're right Melberry, you can see it clearly here. He is such a (Good Boy). :)

Rach

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on May 28, 2007 at 9:20 AM said...

Love the LO!!!
He's adorable!!!!
TY so very much for the awesome mini & QP!!!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez