Monday, May 28, 2007

SHOW 'N TELL: Neena in her Walker


Since I'm taking a little break today away from all of the mayhem of everyday stuff and I've put my designing aside til tomorrow.... I decided to get caught up on a little scrapping for my Gallery I will have present on my website. :)

I took these pictures of Neena about a month ago when I had put her in her Walker for the first time. She can't sit up by herself so I have a blanket propping her up. She got real excited to be sitting alone and she just squeeled with delight, as you can see in the bottom picture!!
Click the image for a larger more detailed view.



I didn't use any of my own stuff with this LO, other than the pictures of Neena and my bow. lol

I had a blast using Princess Pamela's Paisley Power Template , Papers from Rose.li , a coil paper clip from I don't know where, sorry I don't know where it came from, and the other paper clip from 3scrapateers.com .

2 comments:

Unknown on May 29, 2007 at 7:47 AM said...

Neena is so Beautiful!!!!

She is so big... Oh Big Hugs N Kisses for you Neena...

Binks

Anonymous said...

This lo is so sweet.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez