Sunday, May 13, 2007

SHOW N TELL: Nikki's Birthday, Making a Wish Scrap


This is a picture we got of Nikki on her 7th birthday this year blowing out her candles. I have a few more great pictures of her on her big day that I would really like to scrap.

Click the image to see a closer look




This scrap is all my papers and elements, the cupcake, just designed and created tonight. I will add a freebie download by Monday if there are interested parties ( I got some coming to your Bink and Rose...*wink*), My Chocolate Alpha's and my Metallic Hearts . Purples Bows are from my Hippie Chic Mega Kit. ;)

Isn't she such a princess!?!?

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez