Sunday, June 3, 2007

46 Freebie Downloads


If this is your first visit to my blog or the first time for downloading my freebies or purchasing my kits, I kindly request that you read my TOU. PSP Taggers and Tutorial writers are welcome here, but I request that you follow my TOU. If you have special needs for tut writing, please email me first. ;)

You can read my TOU HERE.

Here is the updated Link until tomorrow for ALL of my freebies so far.

46 Freebie Downloads FROM JELLY BEAN LANE.


Happy Scrapping and PSPing. :)

Hugs,
Rachel

1 comments:

Devil's Son on June 4, 2007 at 10:22 AM said...

nice freebies~~~
thanks

___________________________________
Wired Right Brain

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez