Sunday, June 3, 2007

FREEBIE: SUPER TEMPLATE


This is the template I put together last night, and here is also the sample of what it looks like completed, of course it varies from paper to paper and element to element, but you can do sooo much with this Template LO. :)

This is my son nathan, one of the most recent pictures I've taken and currently my favorite, it really brings out his beautiful smile! :)





I like to color my template layers so for dramatic effect in advertising them. This template comes in size 1000 x 1000 pixels resolution is 300.00 on PSP.

You are downloading a PSPimage file as well as PSD file, compatable with both PSP and PS. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this temp it look fun as does your lo.

Sarebear on June 3, 2007 at 6:15 PM said...

great template, thank you!

Catsrul on June 4, 2007 at 2:42 PM said...

Thank you. I have just the Super Kid to put in it also!

Anonymous said...

I just love stars and this is a fabulous LO! Thank you so much for sharing the template! BettyJoR

mel hains on June 5, 2007 at 7:26 AM said...

thanks so much for the freebies! i love them all!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxx

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez