Monday, June 4, 2007

FREEBIE~ Jelly Bean Lane's Exclusive Charms


Introducing, my Jelly Bean Lane Charms. Little Charms to make name tags and to put in scrap pages.

I will be making the charms as I go with my exclusive Jelly Bean Lane ©Rachel Hansen digital art work. Some of the more popular peices have been the cup cakes and I have gotten SOOO Many emails on the gumball machine, and my daughters flip flop, that I have decided to start making charms out them.

This sampler has three charms , the gumball machine, the purple flip flop and the famous pink cupcake. ;) Also included is a charm chain and a charm clasp to attach the charms to the chain.

Here is a sample of what I did with my charms and the charm alpha, which will be on another freebie sampler download soon, in the phrase "lucky".
Click the image for a larger view. The full sized image shows the charms to be only 30 % of actual size. ;)


If this is your first visit to my blog or the first time of downloading my graphics and designs, I kindly request that you read my TOU before downloading and using them. :) You can read my TOU HERE.

Click the Scrap Jar to snag this Charm Sampler



New Charms Created Often, so keep posted for the new ones!


Happy Scrapping!

Rachel

7 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on June 5, 2007 at 7:23 AM said...

TYFS more of your awesome goodies!!

xashee's corner on June 6, 2007 at 11:37 AM said...

i absolutely LOVE your talent and creativity!!! thanks for all you do:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel! Thank you so very much for your fabulous creations and for sharing them with us!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Keep the charms coming, please. Thanks a bunch!

Muka on June 7, 2007 at 6:31 PM said...

these are so cute and original!! thank you so much... and I will keep my eyes peeled for new charms! :)

Juliana. on February 28, 2008 at 7:38 AM said...

So cute!!
But the link of 4shared is not valid...
Please, may I have this freebie?

Thank You vary much!

(sorry, I'm Brazilian, I dont speak very well...)

My e-mail: juliana.baratti@terra.com.br

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez