Monday, June 4, 2007

FREEBIE~Stress Dots Digi Papers by Rachel


Well, it sure has taken me long enough to get a post done today hasn't it? lol I've been busy just doing this and that. I made some really wicked cool charms, charm chains, charm alphas etc today, which I will post at a later date in a kit I am working on. ;) You guys WILL LOVE THEM.... if you're on my mailing list, you already got a sample of that today! How did you like it guys? I know I've gotten several emails already about them, and you're totally welcomed everyone and thank you for the comments. Sorry I haven't emailed everyone yet, it's been one of those days where my nose has been in my PSP and I just haven't budged except to take care of the kids and eat. ha ha

Well today I have some grungy stressed out papers today. The picture shows three papers, but there are four. I made one more at the last minute before I zipped it. lol

If this is your first time of visiting my blog or downloading my freebies, I kindly request that you read my TOU before downloading and use them. :) You can read my TOU HERE.
Here is the peak of this small paper back, which is also a add on to the "polka stripe" papers I posted last month. ;)

You can get those papers HERE

Click the image for a more detailed view



Like 'em?




Well, Happy scrappin' to you all..... and I promise no more confuzzle on whether or not I am changing my paper and graphic size... besides, PSPers usually aren't into HUGE Giagantor graphics and large downloads.... I'm not at least....:)

Smiles across the miles -
Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these great papers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel, Awesome papers...Thanks for all that you share...Rosemarie

Anonymous said...

These papers are really gorgeous! Thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Hi are you the original designer of these freebies? If so and you are not already, it is free for you to advertise all of your freebies at my site www.DigiScrapDepot.com

Respectfully Yours,
Vicky Laursen
Admin
Owner

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez