Friday, June 1, 2007

FREEBIE : June 2007 Desktop Calander Quick Page


While there has been so much going on here the last couple of days, I have had little time to get on and just work on something new. :(

Today, being the first of the month however, I did find enough time to design this months calander, and I used the "humble bumbles" I already have created and put together a cute little Quick Page for your Desk top. It looks best stretched, and was made to fit my own screen being a flat wide screen.

I do hope you will enjoy it. Here is a Sample of what it looks like with my kiddos pictures in it. :)

CLick the image for a closer more detailed view.


Want it?


0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez