Thursday, May 31, 2007

UPDATE


Welcome to June everybody! :)

Today is the last day and the final call to download all of the last months freebies, where as I am beginning a new month and all of last months freebies will be disabled. :)

Also, I have updated my TOU. Please read them carefully, even if you are a buyer.

Updates are being made to all of my kits, and the addons and updates , replacements and such will be posted for those who have purchased the kits and the updates, add ons and replacments will automatically be installed and zipped for future downloads. :) These upgrades are being done to better service PSP and PS -PS CS3 users alike.

Please remember, I am a strict Paint Shop Pro user and I do not use Photoshop, where as I personally do not care much for the program, and so I post everything in PNG format, but I will post templates in PSP and PSD format as well because of the high demand of Photoshop users, but, my main goal is make digital scrapbooking easier to do and learn for the greater demand of Paint Shop Pro users by providing them with PSPimage files, PNG, brushes etc, so that being said, and my preferance to use PSP and not convert to PS, means there may be a few differances, but I will do my best to compensate where I can.


I will also be making my templates and papers larger to appease ALL people, so it can be resized smaller easier than it can be resized larger to keep qaulity. So for the future, the files will be larger than they have been in the past. I apologize for the inconvience to those who have enjoyed the faster download because of a smaller file so they wouldnt need to resize to begin with. So in the future, I am switching from 500 x 500 pixels or 3.33 x 3.33 inches to 12 x 12 inches/ 3600 x 3600 pixels with a resolution of 300 ppi ( remaining the same, but may go up to 400 ppi, where as it seems it is 300 ppi on my program and 200 ppi on PS.... not sure how that happens).

Anyhoo, I will be posting today's freebie soon. :)

Hugs to all and hopes for a better today than yesterday was!! :)

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

3 comments:

xashee's corner on June 1, 2007 at 9:56 AM said...

looking forward to all the new changes and i KNOW you will do GREAT!!!! thanks for everything and have a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!!

cush464 on June 1, 2007 at 5:43 PM said...

Boy that was quit an ear full! You are absolutely right about getting upset. That lady should have come to you and let you know she backed into your daughter and should have made sure that you were ok with her condition. I can't believe someone that lives that close to you would do that. The police reaction was unexceptable. This incident involved a living human being - SHE should have walked the child back to your house and talked to you or called you on the phone to come and get your daughter - so you could check her out.
I'm fortunate not to have had any bad experiences in my 51 years with police conduct.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on June 1, 2007 at 8:30 PM said...

I am not sure why they even hire people like that to become officers of the law to begin with, and what kind of person doesn't consider contacting a mother about her child, unless he/she is hiding something!?

UGH.

I hope tomorrow is better than today.

I did get that very strongly worded letter to the Supervising Officer of the Police Depatments, sent in the mail today. If I do not hear a nything or get a reaction concerning after all I had to say, I will send one every week until I do. I am also sending a letter to the editor!!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez