Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FREEBIE~More Polka Dot Bows


I love these bows. I actually made them a couple of weeks ago, and I am just now getting the zipped up to share. :)

I tied these little buggers up nice and neat with tails, and you get a set of 7 color varieties with white dots on each. :)

The actual size of each bow is 476 x 337 pixels. Shown, they are about 10% of the actual size. :)

If this is your first visit to my blog or to download my graphics and scrap supplies, I kindly request that you read my TOU before use. YOu can read them
HERE.

Want em?




Smiles Across the miles,
Rachel

8 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on June 20, 2007 at 8:08 AM said...

TY so very much for the awesome bows!!!

Heather Stokes on June 20, 2007 at 10:05 AM said...

These are absolutely adorable, and will go with SO many LO's....
Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know how you can make all the details -- the shadows, the grosgrain texture, the dots, etc.... Thank you!

LoriRN0000 on June 25, 2007 at 6:44 AM said...

Rachel,
These are beautiful. Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on July 2, 2007 at 9:20 AM said...

Just checking in on you!
Hope that things are straightening out for you & your family!!!!
Will keep you in my prayers!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xashee's corner on July 13, 2007 at 8:05 AM said...

thanks for all you do and i miss you :D Hoping everything is going good ;)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop in and let you know I've used your Super template as a base for my Hollywood layout. Check it out here:
http://jimtown.blogspot.com/2007/07/aunt-sukeys-choice.html

cinmcw on August 3, 2007 at 2:25 PM said...

These bows are so cute! The link has already expired though?

Cindy

cinmcw@optonline.net

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez