Friday, July 27, 2007

GRRRRR!!


I have been AFK for a little while now since this stuff came up over a divorce.
I just got my internet connection going again and so when I came on here and went to check my DL's and emails, 1. I am swamped and may never catch up on emails. lol and 2. my 4shared account was deactivated and ALL of my files have been lost.

Good news is EVERYTHING I have shared here in the past is still in tact, burned to disk and on my spare hard drive, so nothing is truly lost. Just annoys me that I will have to redo ALL of my links to get the page going again.

I haven't gotten to create much lately, because I have been working as much as possiable. I miss it tho and now that I am online and getting used to a new life style and schedule, I may get to start back up. Until then, I hope to get to share some stuff I had saved back.

Hugs,
Rachel

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on July 27, 2007 at 9:07 AM said...

So good to see you back!!!!
Still got you in my prayers!!!!!!!!
BIG HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cinmcw on August 3, 2007 at 2:26 PM said...

Sorry to hear all the stressful "stuff" you're going through! Hope things improve quickly for you!

Love your designs! Beautiful! :)

Cindy

xashee's corner on September 24, 2007 at 9:34 AM said...

just stopping in to say hope things are going ok and you are missed :D

Peta Boardman on October 19, 2007 at 3:08 AM said...

Just come across your lovely blog..Hope everything gets better soon for you...Love your designs!!

Pioneer Soap Gal on February 26, 2008 at 4:44 PM said...

Thank you for all of the comments. I'm sorry I am just now getting a ch ance to get back into this stuff. But as you've read, you can see where I have been and why. Struggling to get a business going to support my little family. All seems to be finally paying off, now I just have to get my official site open. I am working on adding my digi scraps to the site too. Freebies will be popping up AGAIN, but all will be on the new blog. So please add me to your blog roll with the new blog. you can snag the banner from there.

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez