Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Downloading Freebies and What not


Dear Friends,

I am still updating Jelly Bean Lane, it's time consuming so please be patient with me.

All of my Freebie Downloads from the Past and recent will be listed on the Freebie Cupcake. I am currently listing and none of them are linked as of yet.

All of the Mini Kits, and Word Arts will be listed there as well. It's taking some time to get them all listed. I have had several requests to relist my older kits, please have patience as I get them all done. I expect to have it all completed within the week or so. Until then, you can still download what is available from the Blog area. ;)

Thank you for understanding.

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez