Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Link Requests and Friends


Dear Friends,

As you can see I am in the process of doing a complete make over of Jelly Bean Lane.

If you have had your blogs listed on my page before, or would like your blog listed here now, Please post a comment with your Blog Name and the link so I can add that.

If you are a PSP Tutorial Writer or Group Owner and would like linked on the Link pages, Please leave a comment with your Group or Website name, as well as your URL and I will get you listed.

If you are unsure how to post a comment. Just click comment at the end of this entry, then click the BLOG Cupcake to the left, and post as usual. :)

I'm sorry for the inconvienance this has brought my visitors and any confusion. But you will catch on really quick. ;)

Jelly Bean Lane has been in need of a face lift for a while to get away from the same ol' mundane BLah of the usual blogs. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez