Monday, March 30, 2009

How to Find the Freebies


The Freebies won't be listed in the blog link anymore.

To find the freebie download, please click the freebies link on the floating navigation bar to the left of the page. I will list freebies every week or so.

Also, if you have freebies to offer and want your blog noted here, please go to the CHAT link of the navigation bar, and enter your information on the CBOX. I will post those freebie listings on my blog.

Also, the only thing I request, is that you add my banner to your page, with an active link back to JellyBeanLane.blogspot.com.

Add my banner to your website or blog and I will add yours to my banner exchange page, also found on the navigational bar.

Lots of Hugs....

Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez