Thursday, May 31, 2007

Concerning My Dog Spot Papers


It is brought to my attention that the papers and graphics are not of at least 300 ppi as I thought and said they were. In my program, they are, and the size was never specified as being over 500 x 500 pixels with is 3.33 x 3.33 inches.

So I am currently working on remaking those papers, leaving the ppi at 300.00 on my program and inceasing the size to 12 x 12 to better suit all users.

If there has been a problem with my papers or graphics, I kindly request that you email me and politely let me know and I will fix the problem. I've had all happy scrappers, and would like to remain doing so. :)

Also, I need to note, that I use Paint Shop Pro 9, X and XI to create my graphics, Not Photoshop or any other program, so I can vouche for the differance in qaulity, if there is differance between program to program.

Give me a couple of days to get this taken care of.

Sorry for any inconvience, and it was not intentional false advertising on my part, an honest mistake if that.

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez