Thursday, May 31, 2007

FREEBIE~The "Humble Bumbles" Collection 2 Lil' DragonFlies Sampler


Here is the second collection in the "Humble Bumbles" Series I'm making. So far, I have three sets of papers and stickers and the fourth one in the making. :)

The Series, thus far includes Collection "Lil' Butterflies" , Today's Collection 2 "Lil' Dragonflies" , Tomorrow's Collection 3 "Lil' Bees" and The other is a surprise. ( in case it doesn't turn out the way I want it. lol ha ha)

All of the sets will go into one BIG mega kit with all kinds of elements. :)

This is the "Lil' Dragonflies" Stationary Pack. The whole set is $2.00 plus tax, you can get it from me by emailing me directly and using paypal until the store is opened.

Here is what the full Stationary pack looks like, includes papers and stickers, cut out action curtosy of Automic Cupcake. Click the image for a larger view.


If this is your first time of visiting my blog and/or downloading my freebies , graphics and Scrapbooking Supplies, I kindly request that you read my TOU in full before downloading and using my graphics. ;) You may read them HERE.

Like the "lil' dragonflies" and wanna try them?



Have fun with the goodies, and I'd love to see what you make with them. :)

Remember the Lay Out Contest ends tomorrow, so you have until tomorrow night to email me your entries. ;)

Happy Scrappin'.

Smiles Across the Miles,
Rachel

5 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on May 31, 2007 at 9:17 AM said...

CUTE!!!
TY so very much!!!!

Sarebear on May 31, 2007 at 10:44 AM said...

thanks for the adorable freebie!

Anonymous said...

This is as adorable as the first! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I missed yesterdays, so I picked it up today and am saying Thank You for both now. It is just cute. Thanks a bunch

Unknown on June 1, 2007 at 7:48 AM said...

looooove it!!!! tyvm!!!

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez