Tuesday, May 8, 2007

FREEBIE: Limited time: NEW!! Pink Lemonade Mini Scrap Kit Sampler by Rachel Hansen


Here it is guys. I think you'll love this one, and the full kit, which has TONS more goodies in it will be available in my estore when it opens. But until then, I am offering you the mini kit to play around with. :)

I love this kit and as soon as I dig that old picture out of the box I will make a LO for a sample with the Mega kit. ;) This is a fun kit, and I know almost every kid has a lemonade stand in the summer. We did and we made a whole $5.00! hehe. My kids will be using my old lemonade stand this summer, and I will really enjoy making a scrap of them with this kit. ;)
Click the image for a closer view




Doesn't that kinda make you a little thirsty??? LOL
The Mega kit has all kinds of stuff in it, as you can see from the sample picture.
The Mini Sampler Kit includes:

3 "Pink Lemonade" Papers by Rachel Hansen
1 "Pink Lemonade" Sticker
1 "Pink Lemonade" Lintel Bead
1 "Pink Lemonade" tag
1 "Pink Lemonade" 10 Cent Patch
5 "Pink Lemonade" Alpha's Spelling "Fresh"
1 Rachej's TOU.

The Mega kit has some really neat stuff in it, like the "Pink Lemonade" Bottle Cap and Metal Art Key Chain with ball clasp chains, stitches, bow, ribbons, 8 papers, 3 tags with string, 3 stickers, 4 patches, the entire "Pink Lemonade" Alpha Set and 1 film strip, 1 lintel bead paper clip, 1 lintel bead paper pin. I will be adding more "Add-on" elements as I go, as I do the other kits.

Here is a Sample of the Alpha,Patch and the Key Chain in the Mega Kit.




If this is your first time visiting my blog or downloading any of my original graphics and freebies, then I kindly request that you read and agree to my TOU. You may read them HERE.

Want the Sampler Kit?




HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

Smiles across the miles -
Rachel

7 comments:

Sharon-shutterbug on May 8, 2007 at 10:11 PM said...

OK, I emailed you, but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be the first to comment on this here too. Very cute kit, I can tell you worked hard on it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog this evening and signed up for your mailing list. All I can say is WOW! My mailbox is already stuffed. I LOVE all of your stuff and you are so generous to give out so much for free. This Pink Lemonade kit is great. I can't wait to use it but I have to get some sleep first!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 8, 2007 at 10:58 PM said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this one. I am having fun playing with it too. Man, I build on these kits and it takes all day to do it, and I want to get it done so I can post it, but I also get real anxious to scrap my own pictures with them! LOL!!

Hugs,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

I love it! This kit looks fantastic, you obviously have spent a lot of time making it! I am opening up a store as well (digitreats.com), maybe we can compare notes on the process? Email me if you want to chat - digitreats@hotmail.com. Thanks for the pink lemonade!

Unknown on May 9, 2007 at 6:55 AM said...

Rach,

Your blog is a Rockin Girl!!!

Your doing a Awesome Job! Keep up the Great Work.. Ohh BTW My daughter is lovin all of your kits... Thanks Sweetie..

Hugzzz,

Binkey

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 9, 2007 at 9:36 AM said...

I'm glad you guys are enjoying this as much as I am having fun making them. This one is just to cool. lol

And Cindy,,, tell your girlie I have more stuff coming that she are just gonna love!

The Summer Fun kit and The Slumber party kit are in the process still... so keep in touch and I'll let you know when they are ready for DL.

Rach

Anonymous said...

This is sooo adorable!

Thanks for sharing!

Janice (aka. mi2az)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez