Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Something Nifty...


Well, I have been a busy girl today. I have a new kit completed and I will post the mini kit sampler up here ASAP. I have to get the preview up first.

I know , I haven't posted much today. I have been uber busy.

1. I am working on my website. I am really excited, and hope I can have it opened soon. This is going to be fun!

2. I have been designing!! I have like 4 kits I want to turn out this month. That is my plan is to have at least 3 NEW kits a months or more if I can. It takes 6 hours to make one kit, so most of the day I have been doing that! I will not tell you what the theme is, because I want to suprise you with the Preview and the free mini kit DL.

I have a picture somewhere around here that I am wanting to scrap with it for an example. This kit absolutely rocks, and I know, each time I make a new one I always say " this has to be my favorite one.." well, it is right up there with the Strawberries N Creme kit!!

Are you excited??

Keep, posted. I am off to make the preview right now.

Hugs,
Rachel

1 comments:

Morpheus on March 6, 2010 at 9:10 PM said...

HOLY S$&*! Wow took me a while to track you down! Hey hun i know i havent talked to you in a looong time, and that is for many reasons too many to post here but I am glad to finnaly say HI! well if you want you can always cantact me at morpheus03@yahoo.com or my facebook or myspace accounts both under morpheus03.
Love ya hun
Carl

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez