Thursday, May 3, 2007

Personal Reflections


I look back over my life from the last few years and there has been so many things that have just torn me down spiritually, mentally and even physically after a while, and if it weren't for a certian handful of people that make life worth picking back up and piecing back together again, I honestly don't know where I would be.

Being in the depths of dispair is the darkest and most miserable feeling in exsistance, and I can honestly say that almost four years later, I have even more to live for, and more people to love.

What I am getting at, is I have come so very far in the last few years. I have grown and developed, I hope , into a better mother, daughter, sister and friend. I have my faults, I know I do, but I have so many reasons to keep trying and focusing on today and what is important, My family. :)

My reasons for getting into graphics design and digital scrapping is my way of keeping my mind busy.... I have no time to be depressed anymore and I get really excited when I do something new. lol I have been doing this for about 5 years now and I continually learn something new each time I open this program. lol

The Digital scrapbooking is a way for me to celebrate and show off my family, the people I love and cherish the most in life. The people who give me reason to pull myself up out of bed in the mornings and go on with life. I guess this is my digital brag book! lol

The freebies I post each day, is my way of repaying the wonderful people online from several years ago that posted free tubes, and tutorials that pointed me in the right direction in learning PSP and ultimately, leading me to where I am today with my scrap book fun. It has gone from Digital to RL, ( I can just see the mess all over the floor later. lol ).

I just want to pay it forward and give something to others like it was for me.

Ultimately, this post is a Shout out to God, for blessing me with the people I love so much, talent in differant areas in life and great family and friends that I would be lost without and for allowing me the opportunity to be a Christian and show others what that means.

Lots of Love to you all.

Thank you for your interest in my designs, the wonderful comments I have gotten the last couple of days, and the kind words you've sent in emails. Keep the love coming, I appreciate it greatly and I will keep the fun stuff flowing as long as my imagination and creativity will not run out! :)

Smiles across the miles -

Rachel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adult dates and sex dating offers you the chance for meeting up with sexy men and women and swingers

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez