Saturday, June 2, 2007

ATTENTION PSP TUTORIAL WRITERS and Siggy Designers


I recieved a wonderful email today from Liz, who requested permission to use my graphics in her tutorials.

I want to let all Tutorial writers and Siggy Designers know, that your emails are welcomed and I will reply to each.

I am honored to recieve them and reply to them, and I do have TOU written for how you are permitted to use my graphics in your tutorial writing... I kindly request, that if you have a differant need than what my TOU outlines, that you do as Liz has done and email me first so we can work something out.

Once I hear back from Liz, I will be posting a link for her site if she doesn't mind, because this girl has some great work and some Amazing tutorials.

So, PSP'RS....... Keep posted. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez