Saturday, June 2, 2007

Freebies will resume...


Hello all... :)

I have a couple of wonderful freebies to add firs thing tomorrow.

I haven't been feeling the best today. For new readers and friends that are still getting to know me, I have a heart condition a) Mitro Valve Prolaspe and b) Sinus Tacticardia. Usually I feel pretty good as long as I get plenty of rest, a decent diet and my medication on time, but I think with all of the recent stress it kinda threw me off.

So I have been really tired the last couple of days and today it settled in pretty darn good. I'm pretty pooped. So, I didn't do much today really but nap off and on and clean the kitchen from the disaster area that occured from making Jam yesterday. lol

And I did make a new template to share with you tomorrow. I doodled around a bit and made some graphics of the Scrap Mall and the WorkShop, they look pretty nifty. ;) And I did catch up on emails. :)

Not a real productive day, but nontheless, well rested.

Tomorrow I will resume my freebie DL's and the goodie bag again. Providing I am not to tuckered out. Off for a good nights rest,

Smiles across the miles,
Rachel

A Sneak Preview of Tomorrows Freebie Template:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 on June 3, 2007 at 8:57 AM said...

Please take care & get plenty of rest!!
Your health is more imporant than we are!!!
BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on June 3, 2007 at 9:10 AM said...

Always! Thank you.

Im feeling better today, I just get pretty worn out at times, but I got a good nights rest last night.

Hugs,
Rachel

xashee's corner on June 4, 2007 at 9:09 AM said...

i can totally relate to your health issues and understand the 'ups & downs' of it all :) take care sweet lady, we need you!!
HUGS

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez