Saturday, June 2, 2007

May Contest Ended


Just a quick post that I have closed the May Scrap LO Contest and will be looking over the applications today. I had a few entries this time, and I realize it was just so late in the month to post it.... But... you can begin designing your LO for June, and you can use ANYTHING you downloade my blog, wether its my freebies, Fonts and brushes from my goodie bag or a purchased kit or graphic.

This months stipulation is a little differant, you can only use MY graphics and Papers and no one elses, since this month I will be supplying more papers ... lol *grins*

I also want to extend this Contest to my PSPers as well. :) So, best Scrappy Tag Layout or Scrap LO.... In other words, you don't have to use pictures of your family, but can use pictures of something else, as long as it's legal with the copyright infringment laws. ;)

I will post more later on this months contest and will post publications later on the winner of May's Contest and show off all of the entries. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez