Sunday, April 29, 2007

FREEBIE: Hemp 'N Pimp Mini Scrap Kit


This was my first Scrap kit made by me. Everything in this kit is 100% ALL Original graphics and designs.


The Full kit can be purchased for $5.00 , just contact me for details on how to do that. I don't have my store up yet and, again I am working my butt into the dirt to get my PSP Group completed and ready for opening. ( You guys gotta check it out when it's finished, it's so great, and has ALL of my tutorials over there.) ;) What you see in the following Sample Display is actually the entire kit, plus some KICK AZZ new additions. One of the additions I will post here for Free. ;)



Anyhoo, about this Hemp Kit.... Mom kinda laughed at me when I showed it to her, cause she said " What is it? A Scrap Kit for Pot Heads?" lol!!!


Well, I know that many of us have some old memories we try to pretend doesn't exsist... lol, but it can be used for alot of differant things, especially if you are a PSP addict like me. I used it to make a fun tag to post on my Myspace comments to my friends. Here is an example of something I did with it...



I have a sence of humor about things that alot of people don't I guess. lol I'm not a pot head, nor do I indulge anymore, but I do think hemp is a beautiful leaf and I still have that Stoner humor I suppose.

Anyhoo, the kit was fun to make and I love the outrageous comments and reactions it's gotten. ;)


Everything in the kit is made by me, including each alpha. The Mini Kit Freebie includes:


3 differant "Hemp 'N Pimp" Scrap papers



1 "Hemp 'N Pimp" Tag



1 "Hemp 'N Pimp" ric-rac



1 "Hemp 'N Pimp" Pot Leaf Sticker



1 "Hemp 'N Pimp" Pot Leaf Blank Alpha



1 "Hemp 'N Pimp" Word Art


Here is one of the Free Add-ons to this kit.


yep! I make ALL of my bottle caps too and I have tons of them, I will share with you periodically, so keep posted!


Ok.... ok... so I'll stop rambling now and get down to what you're really looking for... The Free Hemp 'N Pimp Mini Kit. ;)

Please Follow my TOU carefully. ;) And I would appreciate a comment back if you like it or love it or even if you don't.... And If you want.... post some of the goodies you make with it, cause I am really curious what you can do with this one!! lol



Happy Scrapping!


Rachel aka Jelly Bean

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely hilarious, I really think I can have some fun with this one. Wouldn't have ever thought of it myself but I love it.

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 9, 2007 at 6:40 AM said...

lol, it is funny huh? lol Couldn't help myself. I saw a pot leaf online one day and I snagged and it became my first scrap kit. DOn't ask, I really don't know why.... For the humor of it? lol and that is exactly what I have gotten.... lol's he he

Rach

Rose (Craftymoom) on May 20, 2007 at 8:37 PM said...

This is totally awesome... Will go great in scrapping those '60's photos.... You totally rock....

Unknown on May 21, 2007 at 5:20 AM said...

Oh, wow, man, this stuff is like, totally AWESOME, maaannn! Thanks for the toke, dudette! LOL

Carola on May 24, 2007 at 12:02 AM said...

Hehehe, what a fun kit.
I tried to download it but it asks for a password and i didnt find any on your blog. Can you tell me how to get the minikit, please

Hugs
Carola
okekeca@gmail.com

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 11:51 AM said...

LOVE IT! lol thanks so much for such a FUN kit! have a GROOVY day, man! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to have this mini kit (brings back old memories) but when I click to download it my PC locks up...I tried 7 times...could you leave a message here maybe on how to download it in another way. I do love it...thank you for all you have so generously shared.

Anonymous said...

AWWW thats to bad I was really looking forward to this download... still a pothead at this time here...
I get the Error 404 page everytime I try to snag it...
Oh well Looks awesome none the less!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

awe it wont work :(

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez