Sunday, April 29, 2007

Siggy Piggy's Update


For my friends who are members of my MSN Group Siggy Piggy's Anonymous, you're probably wondering what happened there. *Sighs* A little drama, and it's not dead, there are still people in there but, we went from # 3 on the TOP MSN PSP groups to whatever we are now during my Maternity leave.

I am not sure if the members there stopped coming because I wasn't able to get in there every day or what..... But in my heart I know there was more to it than that. I had a friend in RL ( Real Life ) who was an Assistant manager there. She allowed some of her friends into the group and they began starting trouble, pushing her to give them a Managment position to supposidly "clean" up my copyright infingment problem. OH, let me assure you, there was no copyright problems within the walls of SPA. The pages they threw a fit over and reported to me to MSN over was pages that was all original graphics and design by me! Can you believe that? Well, I tossed the trouble makers out on the AZZes and removed the friend from the managment position she had no business holding!! Then to boot, Her old man and I had it out in RL due to his rude mouth and taste for causing drama in my personal life with my Man. So, she decided to leave an ugly PUBLIC message on my Forums for me and everyone else to read.

We have started over again, somewhere better, and it's turning out to be what I originally wanted Siggy Piggy's to be like and beyond.

It is taking alot of time to get Jelly Bean Lane ready to open, but I assure you, the wait is worth it.

We will have tons of Tubes and even more Scrap Kits and Elements than I do here so far. Not to mention all of my tutorials for PSP will be over there.

So, my fellow Siggy Piggy's, Fear not, for not one single fool can bring me and my desire to share and teach graphics design down. We are on the Uprise again and it will be bigger, better and MORE FREEBIES!!

We will be hosting tubes with permission from the following Artists and tubers: RainbowCoffi, KennyK , Snickerdoodles, Gingersnaps by Sammy, Rachel's JellyBean's, Bobbie Allen, Tutorials by ME, Enne's Snow Globes, Sammy and many more. ;) Also, we will be features Ooak's Babies and Fairies by Cheryl Trottier. :)

Keep Posted for more details on when the grande opening will be AND, for the Link on how to get there and join. ;) There will be Free Mega Scrap Kits by me, downloadable in full for Members only! :) You don't want to miss it. ;)

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez