Sunday, April 29, 2007

FREEBIE: SEXY BOTTLE CAP, CONVERSATIONAL BOTTLE CAP


OMGoodness.... It's raining here in the Land of Enchantment. I am having a hard time believing it, considering, yesterday it was sunny and warm. But no surprise really, you know you live in New Mexico by the weather. One day you are running the swamp cooler ( air condition to your common folk... lol) and the next day you're running the heater. lol

Anyhoo, I am offer up a couple of really neat bottle caps. I have an entire collection of these Sensual caps for Siggy's or For your Scrapbooking.... You can get the entire set for $1.75 USD. Contact me to find out how to purchase them, where as I am still getting my store ready and what not...

Aren't those hot?

I had alot of fun making all of the bottle caps and Also have an entire Alpha set I made of them. I will post a Sample of those at a later date. :) I appreciate you taking your time to stop in and look at my designs and work and every comment, email and download is appreciated.... " THEY LOVE ME.... THEY REALLY LOVE ME!" lol

So here is the Freebie I posted for now... Two bottle caps... one Sensual and One Conversational. As time permits I will show you much more of the bottle caps. They are wonderful Scrapbook elements! Snag yours now and leave me a comment, let me know what you think:


and one more for the road, I gotta get going for a while, much to do and so little time today. We are celebrating Nikki's birthday a day early because her dad's schedule is out of wack right now and he didn't want to miss it. ;)


These files are in PNG Format, and are compatiable with almost every graphics program and browser. ;) Comment me if you love it! Email me if you want more for $1.75 at missbehaven78@hotmail.com

Please Remember to follow my TOU before you download and use any of my freebies. I am a well known enough graphics designer, that my work is known and recognized, any abuse of piracy of it .... will result in me not offering freebies any longer, and I do find out! So please respect my time and work and the fact that I don't mind sharing it. ;)

Smiles across the miles!
Rachel aka Jelly Bean

1 comments:

xashee's corner on May 24, 2007 at 11:47 AM said...

i TOTALLY LOVE your style and thank you soo very much for sharing! :)

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez