Sunday, April 29, 2007

Blankity Blank email!!


Growls! I have been missing what could have been very important emails the last few days. Turns out that I have had some requests from fam and friends to do their Monthly Scrappy Desktop Calander and I hadn't gotten a thing! I recieve about 200 emails a day from my graphics stuff and its bogging me down and pushing me over qouta.

I am going to have to figure something differant out, so until I get things straightened out with my personal email address, please send your emails to missbehaven78@hotmail.com.
That is my other email address I use for almost everything. When I get the Jelly Bean Lane account up, I will post it.

Hugs,
Rachel

0 comments:

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez