Monday, May 7, 2007

Back to the grind stone! :)


Well friends, it's Monday and closing in on the final week of homeschooling for my children. They are excited to be out for the summer as of Friday and I am sure Mom is too, they have been ornery this year!

As for me, while they are doing their lessons I have house chores to do and errands to get run.

So it's back to the weekly schedule for me and my house, and my posts and mail list will go out this afternoonish and this evening as usually scheduled. ;)

See ya this afternoon and this is me wishing you a wonderful day .

Until then,

Happy Scrapping,

Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown on May 7, 2007 at 11:10 AM said...

Hey Baby!!

So glad I found your Blog!!

It looks great!

Miss Ya,

Cindy

Scraps By Rachel Dobbs on May 7, 2007 at 12:34 PM said...

Glad you found me. You kinda pointed me towards scrap booking online about two years back, thanks for that... look at the monster you started!! lol

Rach

 

Jelly Bean Lane Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez